Drinking Alone to the Moon
月下独酌-李白
Amongst the flowers isa pot of wine,
I pour alone but withno friend at hand.
花间一壶酒,独酌无相亲。
So I lift the cup to invitethe shining moon,
Along with my shadowwe become party of three.
举杯邀明月,对影成三人。
The moon although understands none of drinking,
and The shadow just followsmy body vainly.
月既不解饮,影徒随我身。
Still I make the moon andthe shadow my company,
To enjoy the spring timebefore too late .
暂伴月将影,行乐须及春。
The moon lingers whileI am singing,
The shadow scatters whileI am dancing .
我歌月徘徊,我舞影零乱。
We cheer in delight whenbeing awake,
We separate apart aftergetting drunk .
醒时同交欢 醉后各分散。
Forever will we keep this unfettered friendship,
Till we meet again farin the Milky Way.
永结无情游 相思邈云汉。
Viewing the moon,thinking of you
望月怀远-张九龄
As the bright moon shinesover the sea ,
From far away you sharethis moment with me.
海上生明月,天涯共此时。
For parted lovers lonely nightsare the worst to be.
All night long I think ofno one but thee.
情人怨遥夜,竟夕起相思。
To enjoy the moon I blow outthe candle stick.
Please put on your nightgown for the dew is thick.
灭烛怜光满,披衣觉露滋。
I try to offer you the moonlightso hard to pick,
Hoping a reunion in my dreamwill come quick.
不堪盈手赠,还寝梦佳期。
》》》》唐山新航道专注于唐山雅思培训,更多精彩可点击官网咨询.....
您觉得新航道提供的这篇文章有帮助吗?
您需要新航道内部讲义资料吗?
新航道助您顺利出国有打算了解吗?